This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Question on counting reps.

Started by Nils Kernell, January 27, 2018 · 2 Replies · 101 Views

Nils Kernell

Hello!

I just started F1 after having completed the Foundations course. I have a "newbie" questions regarding how to count reps. that I haven't found an answer to yet.

For example, in the Upper Body Workout my iM exercises this week were:

  • 4x10r German Arm Swings - I did a total of 10 each set (i.e. 5 to each side)
  • 4x15s@ One Arm Upright Lat Lean - I did a total of 30 sec each set (i.e. 15 sec on each arm)
  • 3x5r Swivel Hips - I did a total of 10 each set (i.e. 5 to each side)

Is this the correct way to count these reps? 

Thanks, I'm exited to get started =)

/Nils

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI NIls, yes it is correct. When you have an odd number (usually) then the total rep it is doubled, when you have even number (usually) the total number it is divided into the 2 sides.

Nils Kernell

Thank you, exactly what I was looking for.

/Nils