This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Trouble lifting on first Forearm Headstand

Started by Matt Robison, January 25, 2018 · 2 Replies · 146 Views

Matt Robison

So I can now do PE2 no problem. But I can't even get close to getting straight up on the first PE3 forearm headstand progression. Anything else I should do as sort of a half progression? I can only get close if I kick off hard, and that seems wrong. Especially if I land on my back awkwardly :/

 

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

HI Matt, can you show me please an attempt?

Matt Robison

I guess I just needed a good night's sleep :)

I finally got it, right before asking my wife to record me. I just needed to bend my back a bit before straitening up and I'm able to get in position.

Thank you for the response.