This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS PE4

Started by Tom Durham, January 25, 2018 · 4 Replies · 242 Views

Tom Durham

Hi folks, working through SLS series and have got to the elevated deck squat. Does anyone have any recommendations for home based alternatives to thick gym mats? 

I just have a simple simple stretch mat that isn’t thick enough to create any elevation, and don’t have space to store a big folding mat like in the videos. 

Many advice / previous experiences appreciated!

cheers, Tom

Alessandro Mainente

Can I propose one step of your stair?

Étienne Lajeunesse

I don't know where you're living but, if you have snow, make a snow bank high enough and you got your elevation :D

Tom Durham

Thanks guys, @Alessandro Mainente, good idea, but there’s no space to rock backwards on just one step, I might try the top step though rocking onto the upstairs hall...

@Étienne Lajeunesse, Scotland, snow one day, mud the next! :D

Étienne Lajeunesse
2 hours ago, Tom Durham said:

 

@Étienne Lajeunesse, Scotland, snow one day, mud the next! :D

Yeah.... nasty in bud, but still worth to try ahah 

But seriously, park bench or hill maybe?  Some creativity is sometimes needed :)