Currently on step 8 which is 4 sets of 5x10sec. Am I supposed to do a pullup in between reps? Or just jump back up?
Im kind of stallef out on step 7, doing the pullup to get me back up.
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Colin Folta, January 24, 2018 · 2 Replies · 83 Views
Currently on step 8 which is 4 sets of 5x10sec. Am I supposed to do a pullup in between reps? Or just jump back up?
Im kind of stallef out on step 7, doing the pullup to get me back up.
Thanks!
Hey @Colin Folta
At this level, it’s not necessary to pull up on each rep.
Just jump up and control the negatives.
There will be plenty of pulling-up later in the courses
Whew great! I should make some good progress the next couple weeks then. Thanks Mikey!