Can I get a form check?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA85oeSBSh0
Specifically I'd like to know if my shoulders are retracted/depressed enough, and also if I should keep my chest up more?
Thanks.
Started by Amebix138, April 1, 2010 · 4 Replies · 1,695 Views
Can I get a form check?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA85oeSBSh0
Specifically I'd like to know if my shoulders are retracted/depressed enough, and also if I should keep my chest up more?
Thanks.
I take it that you're watching yourself in a mirror or in the camera and that is why your head is down and to the side? I notice on the 2nd, you have a deeper ROM than the first.
ROM can be much deeper (you can almost touch the back of a palm with shoulders).
ya lower your shoulders all the way to hands for full ROM
^ That would probably destroy my shoulders in short order. Dont have the flexibility for that.