This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Barred from doing handstands in the local globe gym!!

Started by Rich Bunto, January 23, 2018 · 7 Replies · 135 Views

Rich Bunto

Hi all. Last night was doing  handstand in the local globo gym (much improved due to hd 2 ) when one of the so called pts said I wasn't allowed to handstand anymore in their gym! I've been going for there 4 a few years now once a week.  Now All of a sudden Its not allowed! Even had the manager leave me a voicemail.....

Any advice please guys...does it have to be in the terms and conditions?

Much appreciated 

Rich

 

Alessandro Mainente

When you subscribe to a gym you should put your signature in a little subscription sheet which should have terms and condition. If not the owner of the gym has the last word on the client and you cannot do anything more than follow his order.

Jin Liu

I have a feeling that you'll find something very vague like "obey gym rules" in the terms and conditions. But then the gym rules always change depending on the daily mood of idiots running it, or some sorts. Sry, not being very helpful here. I'd withdraw my membership right away. This gym is for zombies. 

Rich Bunto

Hi thanks 4 the response! the gym is a leisure centre and the staff employees...apparently if it doesn't state in the terms and conditions contract there is doubt on whether or not it can be enforced....

the free weights area is crammed...far more dangerous than hd

Rich Bunto

Hi Jin liu.  awesome response thanks. very very funny. U hit the nail on the head! dont wanna give these idiot zombies the satisfaction of cancelling membership....plus the place has a cool sp...

Leo Trinidad

The good thing about GST is that you can do it anywhere especially the handstands. I feel you man. I left the globo gym where I used to do my PT sessions because the management is retarded. The world is our playground. 

Rich Bunto

cheers Leo lmao:lol:

John Kiggundu

They simply fear that something might happen and you might lawyer them out of business because of liability issues. They might have gotten new management and it has a zero tolerance for such "acrobatics." Many gyms don't even allow people to take their shoes off. Respect their rules and don't sweat it. They probably don't realize that you're enrolled in a professionally structured handstand course.