Hi Everyone,
I wanted to check in on both form and set up when in the gym for these dips.
Do you recommend this
Or this more
Or neither
.
Thanks
Ryan
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ryan Bailey, January 22, 2018 · 2 Replies · 103 Views
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to check in on both form and set up when in the gym for these dips.
Do you recommend this
Or this more
Or neither
.
Thanks
Ryan
Nice setup, Ryan! I personally prefer the box variation as it allows you to get into a full 'upper arm' position. However, I recommend facing the wall so that you can keep your hips straight with the knees bent at 90 degrees without your feet hitting the wall. It will also teach you to sit up straight on your dips since you wouldn't want to bash your face on the wall. So far you're doing a nice job of staying straight up and down, but a little extra incentive never hurts
On 1/23/2018 at 12:00 AM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Nice setup, Ryan! I personally prefer the box variation as it allows you to get into a full 'upper arm' position. However, I recommend facing the wall so that you can keep your hips straight with the knees bent at 90 degrees without your feet hitting the wall. It will also teach you to sit up straight on your dips since you wouldn't want to bash your face on the wall. So far you're doing a nice job of staying straight up and down, but a little extra incentive never hurts
![]()
Good points Jeffrey, I appreciate it thanks!