This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Starch timing

Started by Jennifer Marie, January 22, 2018 · 1 Replies · 56 Views

Jennifer Marie

Good afternoon!

I've been eating my rice with lunch -- the thought to provide energy for my evening workout. Now I"m on a lesson that says that starch is eaten with dinner for recovery fuel. I'm curious what workout timing is assumed with the timing of our meal foods? Or perhaps that will come up in a future lesson and I should hold tight for now?

Also, more of a general question -- Since we're not being told to specifically avoid certain things yet (except the carbs at breakfast so far) would it be okay to have a little rice with lunch? Or a piece of fruit? Or should the goal be to stick to just raw veggie, protein, and healthy fat at this point?

And, is it okay to assume healthy snacks are okay until we hit a lesson about snacks that will fine tune that choice? :)

 

Thanks!

Pauline Taube

Hi Jennifer,

at this time, don’t worry about removing anything from your diet. Just focus on completing your current tasks. So you are free to keep your rice/carbs for lunch :)