This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

The Seventh Day

Started by Jennifer Marie, January 22, 2018 · 4 Replies · 81 Views

Jennifer Marie

I understand six days in a row to unlock a task, and that Sunday is an "off" day, but now I'm curious how the interface would function if I wanted to make my "off" day Saturday instead? Would it count Sunday if I check all the boxes and went Sunday through Friday, or would "skipping" Saturday effectively ruin the six day rule (making it look like I keep doing five days instead) and lock me out of new lessons?

I've been going seven days a week since I started Thrive last month, but now that I'm hitting three decent meals a day in my task list, and I sometimes only eat two full meals on my rest day (Saturday), this weekend I forced myself to eat when I wasn't hungry. I'd like to stop doing that if it won't mess up the programming. I do understand that recovery continues on rest days, but I simply don't have the same hunger level on quiet days.

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI jennifer, for now we do not have the option of setting or changing the "off day", simply postpone the lesson!

Kai Ewert

just don't tell the scheduler that your sunday=saturday... ;)

 

Jennifer Marie
22 hours ago, Kai Ewert said:

just don't tell the scheduler that your sunday=saturday... ;)

 

Well, I won't deny that's crossed my mind. Though if I check off Saturday and then flub Sunday, the guilt would just ruin the entire week! :P

Kai Ewert

Well, Coach Sommer has said in another thread that he wants us to learn to use frustration (e.g. at yourself for forgetting to check a task) productively. I suggest you do the same with guilt, should it arise :)