This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE10 Body Lever

Started by George Chung, January 22, 2018 · 11 Replies · 200 Views

George Chung

Perhaps my body line is not optimal at the top?

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI George, nothing wrong with the top. The bottom needs more refinement, the range of motion is partial and seems that there is a little arc in the lower back.

George Chung

Here's another attempt

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI George, look at the photo below. the first frame shows your form where the bodyline shows an angle. this angle is typical of when your hips flexor takes the work against the abs.

the second frame show how your line should be, always followedcoimpar 3.png .

in this case, I'm gonna ask you to show me your hollow body rocks.

Antonio Alías Montoya
32 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

in this case, I'm gonna ask you to show me your hollow body rocks.

Ouch! Alessandro' s examination! Be prepared my friend, this might hurt. :P :D

John Kiggundu

@Alessandro Mainente I think I've broken the record for being "stuck" on one PE. I decided I would not move onto FL/PE7 until I could do 5 sets of HBR x 60 even in my sleep, or I set of 120 HBR with no break in form. I'm not quite there yet, but my core has become very, very, strong in the process, stronger than it has ever been.

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, John Kiggundu said:

@Alessandro Mainente I think I've broken the record for being "stuck" on one PE. I decided I would not move onto FL/PE7 until I could do 5 sets of HBR x 60 even in my sleep, or I set of 120 HBR with no break in form. I'm not quite there yet, but my core has become very, very, strong in the process, stronger than it has ever been.

I think that you are the last people who can develop lower back pain!!!!

George Chung

Thanks for evaluation. I'm pretty confident about mastering the HBR (5 x 60). Here's another attempt. I am paying more attention to a straight body line. Better? :)

 

Suzanna McGee
17 hours ago, George Chung said:

I'm pretty confident about mastering the HBR (5 x 60)

Ha ha, you suppressed the memory and never want to go back  ;-) 

Alessandro Mainente

If you stop at 11 sec you can see how the body line it is an arc rather than a hollow.

For this reason, i Insist asking you some reps of hollow body rock.not necessary the mastery. 20 reps are enough to evaluate certain details.

George Chung

Here are my 20 hollow body rocks...

 

George Chung

And here's another body lever attempt where I am thinking more about maintaining a hollow body.