This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

2018 London/ Essex weekend training meetups

Started by Rich Bunto, January 22, 2018 · 3 Replies · 294 Views

Rich Bunto

Hi all, looking for any existing London/ essex meetups for training. Preferably city/ central/ east london, essex as i live in essex near lakeside shopping centre! Completed most of foundations, currently concentrating handstand press, RC, Rings, interested in any GB training. Can bring kit. Need some good athletes to train with, not crossfitters/globo gymers! lol

Cheers all,

Rich

essexpersonaltraining@gmail.com 

07757321878

Fiona Silk

If you can go further afield, you should head over to Forma - https://formastrength.uk/ 

They do a weeks pass for visitors, and there are some cheap AirBnB's nearby. I've not been (need to not have work on and save up for a dog sitter for the week as well beforehand!) but it's on the list as sounds amazing.

Sometimes they run courses in London - I reckon there'll be another one soon.

I live near Crystal Palace. Have rings in my flat, mats, dumbells, resistance bands etc. and would be happy for a visitor (or visitors - could probably sort a small group), but I am probably wayyyyyy off your level! :) 

Oh - there's a FB group called something like Gymnastic Bodies South or GB London - can't remember what an I deactivated my account to actually get stuff done. Reckon that would be a good place to post too.

Rich Bunto

Hi Fiona thanks for the response! Would love to train at forma but it's at the other side of the country! will definitely attend a forma seminar in London this year.

meantime be gr8 to meet up for a training sesh. can come down to palace / Greenwich park if weather's ok.

I still have a lot of work to do in gymnastics!

when's a good time for U?

Cheers rich 

 

 

Mar Munoz

Following this too, I'm in London and definitely interested in courses + training