This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE7 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, January 22, 2018 · 4 Replies · 60 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello Guys! I'm going to start working on elevated planche bounce!

Yesterday I did a first attempt. Of course I need some practice, anyway here's a video in order to eventually fix any mistake as soon as possible:

Any feedback will be appreciated!

Thanks all!

Alessandro

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Alessandro, as long as you can hold the same amount of lean during the bounces the exercise it is good. As a reference the first 2-3 reps are good.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
27 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Alessandro, as long as you can hold the same amount of lean during the bounces the exercise it is good. As a reference the first 2-3 reps are good.

I got it, I see the amount of lean decreases progressively! I will pay attention to it! Thank you!

Alessandro Di Sanzo

@Alessandro Mainente Just a question: once mastered planche lean previous progressions (i.e. sPL/PE5 and PE6) with the minimal lean required, would you suggest to keep working consistently on these progressions as a supplementary work , with the aim to increase the amount of lean more and more? Could It Be a good idea?

Thank you!

 

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

For now you do not need supplementary work. Use them in the warmup to properly prepare the motor pattern for the following element.