This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge/Guelph Ontario Canada

Started by Carolyn Rose, January 18, 2018 · 2 Replies · 257 Views

Carolyn Rose

More specifically I'm in Fergus.  Not holding out much hope seeing how little Canadian content is on this forum. Could occasionally travel to Toronto for weekend sessions.

Just a beginner right now. On week 3 of Fundamentals and looking forward to starting Foundations 1 soon!

Seanna Barnett

Hey Carolyn,

I'm in the Hamilton area. How has your fundamentals been going? I'm starting tomorrow. Wish me luck. Did you see any major improvements in your mobility after just the fundamentals? Have you moved on to Foundation1?

Carolyn Rose

I think Fundamentals was probably too easy for me and I didn't need it. I could have started right away on Foundations 1.  I have not been very consistent with my F1 workouts though this year. Trying to get motivated to get back into it again. How's your training going?