This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE9 Reverse Leg Lift form check.

Started by Joe DaSilva, January 18, 2018 · 2 Replies · 96 Views

Joe DaSilva

I don't have stall bars, I did these on the rings.

 

 

Tanya Hill

Hi Joe, 

I like your creative idea. In doing the reverse leg lifts on the rings you need to make sure of a few things. 

1. First thing when you start to lower your legs down DO NOT let your butt drop back behind your arms. 

2. Only go as far as you can go keeping your hips right by your hands lowering your legs down with pointed toes and locked out legs. 

Send in one more video applying these tips. 

Alessandro Mainente

One solution to avoid the point one of Tanya it is to hold a strong band passing from one elbow to the other hand behind your lower back.