This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pancake side stretch

Started by Leigh Kettle, January 18, 2018 · 8 Replies · 207 Views

Leigh Kettle

Hey guys

another exercise I thought I’d ask for a form Check on is this side pancake stretch 

although I feel looser and have dropped some block height I just wanted to make sure all ok with it as I continue my progress with this

many thanks for your help as ever

leigh 

 

CBBEC8B1-E3E1-4A98-A02C-8270E219C5DF.jpeg

4CEE03C2-233B-40D7-B877-E751B9A1BBF3.jpeg

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Leigh Kettle,

Looking good man. Trying adding some hip circles and trunk circles in between the stretches. 

Tanya Hill

Wonderful variation Leigh! 

Luke Searra

Leigh, this a great variation - I'm appropriating.

Leigh Kettle

Thanks guys 

I took coaches mantle and did what I had to do to get started. I don’t feel that much progress has been made on this one when compared to other things that have moved on well but I’m willing to accept that that’s just how it is. 

The band and straight arm really enables me to get the twist that coach talks about and also helps me stay as upright as I can with apt . 

Thanks again everyone 

Paul Bassett

Great to see how you adapt things leigh

 

Leigh Kettle

Thanks paul

believe me adaptation is much needed in my stretching ha ha 

All the best mate 

Leigh 

Paul Bassett
3 hours ago, Leigh Kettle said:

Thanks paul

believe me adaptation is much needed in my stretching ha ha 

All the best mate 

Leigh 

Aye, foam blocks paralletes, foam rollers , bands. I use the works. 

Luke Searra

Nothing wrong with that Leigh!