This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

H1 Wrist Wall HS form check

Started by Peter James, January 18, 2018 · 3 Replies · 43 Views

Peter James

IMG-20180118-WA0007.thumb.jpg.c161bb1bde0d1995c11c22de1f3df859.jpg IMG-20180118-WA0005.thumb.jpg.51ff4e15908a0e3827fa915100a6f7d3.jpg

Hello, 

I have posted a couple of shots from my recent handstand workout (above). I have been stuck on this progression for FAR TOO LONG. Going back and strongly focusing on my mobility helped a lot, but I was hoping someone could comment on the distance between my hands and the wall, my chest and the wall (sometimes it will touch the wall as in the 2nd photo, sometimes it won't like in the 1st... Which is preferable?), and my form overall.

Much appreciated!!! :)

-Peter 

 

 

P.S. Also, for some reason,  it seems that my arm in one of the photos is bent, but it is in fact locked out. 

Tanya Hill

Hi Peter, 

Wowza, fantastic work. I know how hard this is and love seeing you preform this. 

 

Peter James

Thanks!  the journey continues... :)

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Peter, nice work, here follows couple of tips:

-for the long terms goals reduce a bit the spance in between the hands;

-stay as much close as possible also with the hips, this will improve the rounded back.