Hi everybody,
this my current Manna progression, currently doing 4 x 12r. The last reps were a bit out of tune, so I tried to make it up by holding the last one longer
.
Best regards,
Adrian
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Adrian Theopold, January 17, 2018 · 2 Replies · 66 Views
Hi everybody,
this my current Manna progression, currently doing 4 x 12r. The last reps were a bit out of tune, so I tried to make it up by holding the last one longer
.
Best regards,
Adrian
Hey Adrian,
your form looks good up to the last few reps, as you mentioned. In this case, it would be best to lower down a step or 2 to ensure all reps are that of mastery standard.
As you work your way back up the steps to mastery, make sure to stretch your hamstrings and lower back well prior to your workout.
Maybe some Jefferson curls, standing and seated Pike variations, etc.
The more mobility you have the lest likely you are to lose form towards the end.
Thanks Mikey,
right now I'm always doing a set of J-Curls prior to starting this exercise, but now that you mention I might throw in some pike variations too.
For stretching the lower back, do you mean something like seal rocks?