Hi, I just started this one, how does it look?
PE sidehttps://youtu.be/uVJEjke5wq8
PE side angledhttps://youtu.be/Ei0nvH7kaJU
im sidehttps://youtu.be/VRihogkcWbM
im backhttps://youtu.be/stM4ZezYbDs
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Johan Tideland, January 16, 2018 · 2 Replies · 67 Views
Hi, I just started this one, how does it look?
PE sidehttps://youtu.be/uVJEjke5wq8
PE side angledhttps://youtu.be/Ei0nvH7kaJU
im sidehttps://youtu.be/VRihogkcWbM
im backhttps://youtu.be/stM4ZezYbDs
Thanks
Nice Job @Johan Tideland! Your PE and iM both look solid. On your PE, make sure that your shoulders are at the same elevation. It looks like your "free" shoulder is drifting towards the ceiling as you hold.
Also, I'm pretty sure you have the coolest training facility the forum. Super jealous!
Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner
I will keep an eye on my free shoulder when I do this.
I am attending a school for wooden boat building , that is also where i train normally the downside is that it is easy to get distracted from the training