This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE2 start review

Started by Michael Vetter, January 16, 2018 · 1 Replies · 70 Views

Michael Vetter

Hi guys,

did MN PE2 for the first time. Would like to get a review whether I train the right way.

PE2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJmNW_pyRJ0

iM: https://youtu.be/sLCGGhc7bWU

Question regarding Jefferson Curl: I read that every two months one should increase the weight (by 2kg?)

 

 

So is mastery here achieved once one can do the PE2 in the required amount and form or when iM is reached with a certain kg?

 

I suppose the latter, but one will want to add Jefferson Curls to the workout even when this element is finished, and then the 2kg every 2 month rule comes into play, right?

PS: Sorry couldnt find a better camera man.. ;)

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Michael Vetter,

Awesome form for both man! Regarding about your question, minimum weight to move to the next element is 45lbs (olympic bar). Then it will become part of your warmup and you can increase it 2 kg every 2 mos if you wish.