This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE2/im J-Curl

Started by James Kesten, January 15, 2018 · 1 Replies · 47 Views

James Kesten

I've been going back and forth on whether to continue with the Jefferson Curls. After speaking with a number of people who do them successfully and consulting my physio I'm game to give them another try. That said I wanted to submit a form check (and will likely be continuing to update as I progress) because of my worry that my previous back injuries may begin to flare up if I do them even slightly wrong. After one session (5lbs) back I'm feeling good. Notes: My hamstrings are super tight and I'm working on it, this is about as good as they have been in over a year. (Also the screaming in the background is parks and rec, haha)

Form Check Please:

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey James, the form itself it is correct, your upper/medium back it is rounded this means that the range of motion limitation is due to hamstring, calves, and glutes. Of course the depth of the exercise can be improved.