Finally dared to push myself on these with new elbows
This is 5th set of 12. How they looking please?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Garry Barker, January 13, 2018 · 4 Replies · 66 Views
Finally dared to push myself on these with new elbows
This is 5th set of 12. How they looking please?
Hey Gary,
Nice job on these! Great control. It seems your elbows are not quite comfortable with pulling yet. This is ok.
I would recommend, decreasing your total volume by lowering down a step or 2. This will give your elbows time to adjust to the new stress from the rings.
Other than that, you are doing a fantastic job.
I will certainly do that. If i go down to 4x6 would a month on that be ok or should i give it longer? I can easily manage these but don't want that to fool me.
It decinitely couldn’t hurt to try. Maybe 2-3x a week to build up volume. If you feel fresh after 3-4 weeks then you should definitely move up.
I will do that.
Thanks Mikey