This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Xiaopeng Forward - shoulder crack

Started by Jake Macey, January 12, 2018 · 2 Replies · 117 Views

Jake Macey

Just started Foundation One and Stretch Series and had a quick question. On the Xiaopeng Forward, my right shoulder is fine but when I switch to the left I hear and feel a couple of cracks at the apex of the movement (hand/weight straight up in the air as arm shifts to windmill backwards).

Any advice to mitigate this or should I not worry about it? No pain and I'm only using an 8lb weight which feels fine. Doing 5 reps at this point each set.

Thanks in advance.

Jake

Alessandro Mainente

HI Jake, usually cracks are associated with the fascial release of air balls pop. if you have no pain at the moment do not worry too much. When pain appears maybe some cartilage involvement appears.

Jake Macey

Sounds good, thanks.