school experiment ideas

Started by Hayden Whealing, March 31, 2010 · 1 Replies · 1,908 Views

Hayden Whealing

I need to do at least 2 science experiments. I would like to do experiments involving heath/fitness/injuries/recovery (last year I tested wether contrast showers improved recovery rate after strength training). The 2 experiments have to be testing the same hyothesis and I have to write a scientific report on each. so if you have any ideas, post them here!

by the way the experiments don't have to be deadly accurate, I'm in year still in high school so the expectation is no that high.

thanks

Nick Van Bockxmeer

depends how much time you have.

If you have more than a month, and you have a test group (classmates or friends) heres an idea

-test bench and overhead press

-get them to work on handstand, push up and planche progressions say twice a week

-test bench and overhead press at the end

of course if you were just using normal people you would probably just get them to hold wall handstands, maybe some handstand walking, regular push ups and maybe frogstands.

or you could get one group to actually bench and OHP and compare who makes the most improvement.