This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE3 form check

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, January 11, 2018 · 3 Replies · 70 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hey coaches,

I've made 3 videos where I do the pseudo push-ups a bit differently.  Is there a way here that is a good one?

1. Hands right above the hips - really hard!!!

2. Hands below the ribs - easier 

 

3.  I raised the bottom of my shirt to have a better look to where are my ribs.

 

Thanks a lot :)

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Etienne,

Your 3rd video looked pretty solid. Make sure that you stay leaned forward as you press out of your push up. Also work on relaxing your feet during this exercise. Nice work so far!

Étienne Lajeunesse
7 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey Etienne,

Your 3rd video looked pretty solid. Make sure that you stay leaned forward as you press out of your push up. Also work on relaxing your feet during this exercise. Nice work so far!

Thanks Jeffrey, so my hands are well place in this one?

Jeffrey Bittner

@Étienne Lajeunesse Yes, they are.