Hi, a check form would be very appreciated. I ve been working at mastery for some time because i feel my right side is much tighter and it s harder to reach the floor.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Antonio Alías Montoya, January 10, 2018 · 5 Replies · 95 Views
Hi, a check form would be very appreciated. I ve been working at mastery for some time because i feel my right side is much tighter and it s harder to reach the floor.
Hey Antonio,
As you do this exercise, try to keep the side of your back foot completely on the ground. Also work on squeezing your glutes during this exercise. It is better to only twist as far as you are able with good form than to get the elbow to the ground with incorrect form.
Can you also upload a video of your iM?
Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner. I ll post my im as soon as possible and also another check form following your recommendations!
On 10/1/2018 at 6:19 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hey Antonio,
As you do this exercise, try to keep the side of your back foot completely on the ground. Also work on squeezing your glutes during this exercise. It is better to only twist as far as you are able with good form than to get the elbow to the ground with incorrect form.
Can you also upload a video of your iM?
Hi again and sorry for the delay. I tried to aply your corrections. I keep both feet on the ground and at the same time pulling the elbow pulled back (Alessandro s recommendation). It definetely feels better now. I have to be careful with the im because there is a point where is painful for the back of my pelvis because the right side of my pelvis is tilted forward so i feel the "posterior superior iliac spine". Other side lever im s doesnt give any problem, only this one. Something to improve? Thanks a lot!
Awesome job, Antonio!