This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

T1 3.2 Form Check

Started by Josh Shaw, January 9, 2018 · 2 Replies · 29 Views

Josh Shaw

I've been working on this one for a little bit.  Quick question on the starting position.  In the first two reps, I have my knees together and my elbows outside my knees, which is closer to the course library video.  With this position, I feel like I am really high at the start and the start of the roll is a drop down.  In the last two reps, I bring my knees out and my elbows inside them, which helps me get closer to the floor and not drop into the roll.  Does this make a difference?

 

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hey Josh, 

One thing's sure, you have to keep the knees together.  For the rest, let the coaches respond :)

Alessandro Mainente

Smooth roll Josh, nice work.