5 reps from different angles. I was so scared of this one, starting with my feet higher up than ground, but I conquered my fears :-) an old lady rolling, you knowm ha ha :-) Any tips, please?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Suzanna McGee, January 9, 2018 · 6 Replies · 68 Views
5 reps from different angles. I was so scared of this one, starting with my feet higher up than ground, but I conquered my fears :-) an old lady rolling, you knowm ha ha :-) Any tips, please?
I have question for the coaches that could help you :
Do we need to roll on our upper first when touching the floor?
@Étienne Lajeunesse, what do you mean "roll on your upper"?
Oh sorry! Upper back, skipped this word.
Yes of course.
@Alessandro Mainente can you please check my video to see if I need to do something else? You answered Etienne's question, but I am still not sure about my form. The rolls felt smooth, but curious if I have to think about something else. Thank you.
Simply nothing to add, the roll is good.