Hey Everyone,
I am having trouble finding a good bar for doing pullovers. At my gym there are pull up bars, but one doesn't have enough clearance above to bring anything more than my head above, and the other is only 2 feet or so away from the wall, so I'm super restrained for this movement.
Yesterday I was able to do pullovers with the one that's close to the wall, but I was needing to bend my knees when my legs came down after lifting over the bar, and because of the loss of leverage here (and the super cramped gap I was sliding between) my feet were using the wall to help keep me rotating to lift the torso. I didn't feel like I "needed" the wall at all, just given the squeeze I had to use it a bit.
Any suggestions for ways to accommodate this or other modifications to find another apparatus to work with. I've been looking for an outside bar at a playground, but we're in a pretty cold time here, so haven't had much luck doing these outside.
Thanks in advance!