This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE2

Started by Petra Kmecová, January 8, 2018 · 11 Replies · 159 Views

Petra Kmecová

Hello from Slovakia :-),

how are these looking? I started my second week on those (at least officialy, heheh), so I’d rather get formchecked as early as possible.

As usual, last set .... and I filmed iM from two angles, coz I’ ve noticed in some formecheck topic that you sometimes ask for that ...

So, here it goes ...

Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Petra, only 2 tips:

-notice how you tend to tilt the left leg to the side when the right one it is extended to the side. try to reduce it.

-I still prefer a more rounded lower back when doing the exercise.

Petra Kmecová
15 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Petra, only 2 tips:

-notice how you tend to tilt the left leg to the side when the right one it is extended to the side. try to reduce it.

-I still prefer a more rounded lower back when doing the exercise.

Thanks @Alessandro Mainente. 

Just to make sure ... both of your tips are reffering to the iM exercise?

I can see what you mean in your first tip. Should I aim to keep the nonworking leg completely vertical to the ground?

And for that second tip: do you mean more rounded back during iM?

Shall I suppose that PE looks ok then?

Thanks ;-)

Alessandro Mainente

yes the nonworking leg should stay in the rest position (e.g vertical).

For the IM I mean take off the arc in the lower back. In this way you can increase the work of the butt.

Petra Kmecová

Thank @Alessandro Mainente. All clear now !

Petra Kmecová

Hi coaches, how is this looking?

This is my second workout on mastery volume and it feels good. I tried to incorporate Alessandro’s tip on iM exercise. 

Thanks in advance ... :-)

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice work, Petra!

Your PE looks solid. I recommend spending one more week on this one to perfect the iM. It looks like your left leg still needs some time to adjust and catch up to the rest of your body.

Can you also post a side view of your iM?

Petra Kmecová

Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner. 

I planned on staying on this progression for another 3 workouts (at least) anyway, so I’ll work on that IM. 

 I’m doing upper body again on thursday, so I film myself from the side.

Thanks a lot!

Petra Kmecová

@Jeffrey Bittner ... here is the side view of iM exercise. So how does it look?

I already was told by my little one, that I’m not doing them right ... and was shown how it’s done :-D ... hehe

A249D6EC-48D5-4B1C-8BA0-7A39443A1B52.thumb.png.53a9c5784286f22cd8b8a490b2570941.png

Étienne Lajeunesse

The best teachers in the world we say @Petra Kmecová:)

14 minutes ago, Petra Kmecová said:

 

 I already was told by my little one, that I’m not doing them right ... and was shown how it’s done :-D ... hehe

A249D6EC-48D5-4B1C-8BA0-7A39443A1B52.thumb.png.53a9c5784286f22cd8b8a490b2570941.png

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Awesome picture, Petra! I love it!

Nice work on your iM. It looks like you're doing a great job of elevating your legs completely. Just keep working on extending your knees completely on each rep. Keep it up!

Petra Kmecová

Thanks @Jeffrey Bittner and @Étienne Lajeunesse.

Those workout full of “important” questions are sometimes frustrating ... but at least she has an example of exercising and moving daily ;-).