Hello everybody,
just arrived here and started with Handstand one. It could be good to have some feedback on the first mobility and tripod stand. I made a short clip here to show the movements
I am doing it with a barbell that is 8 kg.
Thanks
Luca
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Luca Fabbricotti, January 6, 2018 · 1 Replies · 47 Views
Hello everybody,
just arrived here and started with Handstand one. It could be good to have some feedback on the first mobility and tripod stand. I made a short clip here to show the movements
I am doing it with a barbell that is 8 kg.
Thanks
Luca
Hey Luca,
Very nice job on both the pe and iM. For your seated shoulder flexion, remember to press upward through your traps before leaning into flexion.
This will help you tremendously when you get to the wall handstand progressions. And so on...
Tripod looks great.