This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wall walk to bridge

Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, January 6, 2018 · 9 Replies · 171 Views

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hey coaches,

Just wanted to have some feedbacks on this one! It was the first time I got to do it without feeling my low back.

 

Thanks :)

Leo Trinidad

It looks good and good job on making it look effortless. :) Now that you have posted, thanks for reminding that I need to work on those too.

Étienne Lajeunesse
4 hours ago, Leo Trinidad said:

It looks good and good job on making it look effortless. :) Now that you have posted, thanks for reminding that I need to work on those too.

Thanks Leo! :) Always a pleasure to help ahah

So, nothing to work on here?

Ryan Bailey

Wow

Suzanna McGee

You make it look so easy @Étienne Lajeunesse!!! If I didn't have the stall bars to hold on when I do this, it would be a horrible tragedy, buahahaha… Good job, what an inspiration! 

Étienne Lajeunesse
8 minutes ago, Suzanna McGee said:

You make it look so easy @Étienne Lajeunesse!!! If I didn't have the stall bars to hold on when I do this, it would be a horrible tragedy, buahahaha… Good job, what an inspiration! 

Thanks Suzanna! :)

Let's say I surprised myself doing this yesterday!  

Craig Copeland

They say that envy is an ugly emotion. Well then, I am hideous right now after watching your bridge from the wall walk. I might be that mobile sometime in the middle of the next decade.  #goals

Étienne Lajeunesse
4 minutes ago, Craig Copeland said:

They say that envy is an ugly emotion. Well then, I am hideous right now after watching your bridge from the wall walk. I might be that mobile sometime in the middle of the next decade.  #goals

Ahah thanks Craig!

But you don't know how I envy some people with their skills.  We're all guilty of it :)

Jennifer Marie

Wow! Yeah, I've just started trying to keep from putting too much weight on the stall bars, and that's not an easy feat. This looked so easy Etienne! Nicely done! It's so great to see how the progressions and dedication pay off.

Étienne Lajeunesse
3 hours ago, Jennifer Marie said:

Wow! Yeah, I've just started trying to keep from putting too much weight on the stall bars, and that's not an easy feat. This looked so easy Etienne! Nicely done! It's so great to see how the progressions and dedication pay off.

Thanks Jennifer! Keep up the good work and it will happen.  It literally just happened in one workout! Dedication :)