This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE2+iM

Started by Christopher Hancox, January 6, 2018 · 1 Replies · 48 Views

Christopher Hancox

I realise these are no where near mastery but need some pointers on how to perfect these.

PE- guess I need to contract my abs more to keep more of a posterior tilt. Think it gets worse as the set goes on. Is hand and arm position ok. Head position?

iM - the last time I did these I found how to keep scraps depressed. This time I found it really hard though. I guess that is what made the bend in the cervical spine so severe. I think widening my grip may help. How is my body position?

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Christopher,

Good corrections on your PE. If the pressure on your neck feels all right I would not worry about the head position, you may adjust more of the weight on top of you head. Position of your hands is looking good.

Very nice body position on your iM. Just make sure not to tilt your head too much forward. Once your hands are about shoulder width apart, you may increase add some weight on the dowel :)