Feeling kind of heavy… it doesn't look like the demonstration video. Any tips, please? Also, this is my first try. I hope it gets better with time. But I want to practice it right.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Suzanna McGee, January 5, 2018 · 2 Replies · 47 Views
Feeling kind of heavy… it doesn't look like the demonstration video. Any tips, please? Also, this is my first try. I hope it gets better with time. But I want to practice it right.
Hey Suzanna, with knees together you can limit the amount horizontal speed because the upper body lean it is limited from the knees.
22 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Suzanna, with knees together you can limit the amount horizontal speed because the upper body lean it is limited from the knees.
Excellent, thank you. I will keep making this one more graceful…