Hi coaches! For my HS PE2 iM, I had to make my grip wider to get to shoulder height, is this good? I started shoulder width on the video and finished with wider. And how's my WP and FKP?
HS PE2 iM
WP SE4
FKP SE4
Thanks a lot!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Étienne Lajeunesse, January 5, 2018 · 4 Replies · 87 Views
Hi coaches! For my HS PE2 iM, I had to make my grip wider to get to shoulder height, is this good? I started shoulder width on the video and finished with wider. And how's my WP and FKP?
HS PE2 iM
WP SE4
FKP SE4
Thanks a lot!
@Tanya Hill @Alessandro Mainente
Can you look at these ones?
Thank you ![]()
Hi Étienne,
You are doing a pretty good job on the iM. Please make sure not to tilt your head forward as you lift the bar. You also want to keep a hollow position while lifting the bar. It's a bit hard to see with your shirt on, but make sure not to flare the ribs out but rather pull them in the entire time.
Great job with the wrist pushups ![]()
A good suggestion for you is doing the shoulder extension (IM2 of HS1) in front of a wall so thaa you can minimize the forward lean of the upper body.
Thanks for your tips @Pauline Taubeand @Alessandro Mainente!
I'll try your suggestions ![]()