This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Frequency of HS1

Started by Chris Toynbee, January 4, 2018 · 4 Replies · 286 Views

Chris Toynbee

Hi everyone,

Do you think it would be ok to do HS1 twice a week if you are finding it too easy?

I'm currently doing the foundation series and some of the stretch series each week as well and I do indoor rock climbing once a week.

That's the limit of my regular exercise.

Étienne Lajeunesse

Hey Chris,

It's totally fine to add a second day, as long as you can recover well! :)

Don't forget to only do each stretch series only once a week.

Everett Carroll

I following a climbing session up with a handstand workout. Consider adding a second HS workout to a climbing day and let us know how it feels!

Chris Toynbee

Will do :)

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Chris use your body sensation in order to understand if you have completely recovered from IM mobility.