This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hello

Started by Carolyn Rose, January 4, 2018 · 1 Replies · 41 Views

Carolyn Rose

Hello everyone. Just starting out with GB, I'm about to go do Block 1 Lesson 3 today.  I just wanted to take a moment to say hello to the community here. I hope to get to know some of you as we progress on our journey, whatever that might be for you.

For me, it's longevity.  I have always been active and reasonably fit and flexible, but I have hyper mobility in ankles, knees, elbows, and wrists.  As I start to get older I'm noticing that these joints are starting to give me problems and I want to nip it in the bud through strengthening.  I work with seniors and I see how bodies deteriorate when not taken care of.  I don't want to end up like many of my clients if I can help it.

If love to hear from anyone else why they are starting this program.

Now to get off my bottom and onto my exercises.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Carolyn and welcome aboard!