My weakness is always upper body. Especially pulling rather than pushing.
I'm stuck at ground row 5x9 in 6 step.
I usually do upper body routine do once.
Do I need more practice this exercise?
How can I overcome my weakness? Please give me advice
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jaeseo Lee, January 4, 2018 · 1 Replies · 123 Views
My weakness is always upper body. Especially pulling rather than pushing.
I'm stuck at ground row 5x9 in 6 step.
I usually do upper body routine do once.
Do I need more practice this exercise?
How can I overcome my weakness? Please give me advice
Hi Jasedeo, in this case, i suggest you trying to add one more set at the end of the last working set. If nothing happens I would add one more session in the week. Let us know how it goes.