Hi,
I just purchased the Handstand series and OAHS PE1 has an apparatus that I want to build. Has anyone built one that can offer tips, dimensions, etc? Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Chantelle Fowler, January 3, 2018 · 2 Replies · 82 Views
Hi,
I just purchased the Handstand series and OAHS PE1 has an apparatus that I want to build. Has anyone built one that can offer tips, dimensions, etc? Thanks!
Hi Chantelle, my only suggestion it is to use a wood bar with approximately 3.8-4 cm diameter and 50 cm long.
Hi Chantelle,
with a view toward the piroutte progressions, I made my bars 6 ft long I believe. I used a handrail from a hardware store for the bar and scrap 2xX wood pieces for the base. Let me know here if you need more details and I can get dimensions/pictures.