Hey all,
Wanted to start doing form checks for Movement series. Here's my mastery test for T1 2.1. Sorry about the weird camera placement - it was pretty much all I could get!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Benjamin Nutt, January 3, 2018 · 7 Replies · 94 Views
Hey all,
Wanted to start doing form checks for Movement series. Here's my mastery test for T1 2.1. Sorry about the weird camera placement - it was pretty much all I could get!
Love it, Benjamin. Killer form! Nice work.
wow, that's beautifully smooth!!! I just bought the Movement, and I tried this for the first time, and I am like a baby seal thrown out on the land :-(
1 minute ago, Suzanna McGee said:wow, that's beautifully smooth!!! I just bought the Movement, and I tried this for the first time, and I am like a baby seal thrown out on the land :-(
Thank you! It may look smooth but it still feels challenging. I’ve been working on this movement for a year straight now...definitely know that baby seal feeling! Keep up your work and only do perfect reps, even if you can only do ONE perfect one ![]()
oh wow, a year!!! No wonder you are so smooth. My first try was far from perfect, I am not very bendy backwards, so I needed some little gentle push with the leg to tip me over, ha ha… I keep working on it. Thanks for the inspiration.
If there would be a "jealous" smiley around here, I would defenitely go for it now
.
Looks really awesome!
Those look awesome @Benjamin Nutt!
9 hours ago, Adrian Theopold said:If there would be a "jealous" smiley around here, I would defenitely go for it now
.
Looks really awesome!
Yes yes, I need that smiley too :-) I started to do these, and what a spas I am… Benjamin makes them look sooooooo easy :-)