This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Who is out there in Puget Sound?

Started by Ian Almasi, January 3, 2018 · 6 Replies · 479 Views

Ian Almasi

Hi there.

 

Wondering if anyone is doing training in the Seattle/Everett area?

 

Thanks

Christopher Stadtherr

South Sound

Corey Ashline

Yes, I'm training here in Seattle.  Where do you train?

George Chung

Redmond.

I go to Ironworks Gym in Bellevue. Monthly is $30. It has a big open turf area for calisthenics and gymnastics work. Plenty of pull up bars. Two Smith machines for horizontal bar work. But no stall bars. I have Rogue stall bars in my garage.

Alison McGuire

Bellevue area.  I go to CF Amped right off 405. Mainly do their Olympic weightlifting program + GB on my off days.  Newbie.;)

Ian Almasi

Thank you for connecting guys!

I am in the Lynnwood area so a trip to Bellevue may be in order for me!

Talk soon!

Barton Plimmer

Is anybody still here? Seems all the posts are from 2018. I'm new to GB. I'm in Ravenna/Lake City. As a beginner it would be great to have somewhere to go in person where other people are doing the same thing.

P.S. I wish the forum had a search function!