This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

formula for calculating my starting point?

Started by Kai Franz, January 2, 2018 · 2 Replies · 73 Views

Kai Franz

Hi and a happy new year! 

I just bought Foundation One and wonder how do I determine at which level I start? I have looked at a few exercises and if I start at the bottom it's definitely too easy for me. Is there a formula for calculating my starting point? Or just start at PE1 Step 9?

 

Thanks for your help.

 

Antonio Alías Montoya

Start at PE1 step 1 and use the easy or too easy smile or start at PE1 step 9 and mark the easy, too easy, failed mobility or too hard smile. Never skip a progression, always send a check form video.

Alessandro Mainente

You can also go in the label in the top part of the course page, select FITNESS and then workout setting. in the foundation select the step 12 and try if you can perform it easily.

Said that, I still suggest to post the form check of the exercises you are feeling too easy.