This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

One year's difference of the bridge

Started by Suzanna McGee, January 1, 2018 · 4 Replies · 177 Views

Suzanna McGee

What one year of consistent practice can do… while I have never been the most "bendy" one backwards, the difference is quite significant. Can't even wait to see what the 2018 will bring!!!

 

one year of TBS.jpg

Josh Earl

Wow, fantastic progress @Suzanna McGee!

Are you getting less dependent on the band?

Suzanna McGee

Thank you, @Josh Earl!!! I feel like I pop up really easily now (with the band) compared to how I struggled before. Maybe it's time for me to get the band lower (less help) or even try without the band… I often do the TBS late Sunday night before sleep, after a full athletic day, and being a bit tired, so I always think that I will try without the band "next time"… 

Everett Carroll

I'd be interested in how it feels and looks without the band, Suzanna. Try it when you're fresh (if possible) and keep us posted. 

Suzanna McGee

@Everett Carroll I for sure will. It's time! New year, new challenge… I do like to keep my TBS on Sundays, because I have my pole class which really "messes up" my shoulders, so the stretch will loosen everything out. But it also means that I am quite pooped. I could do some additional tries without a band on some other days when fresh… I'll keep experimenting. Will keep you posted.