(don't mind the 9 year old)
In the course video, I see the athlete rotating his elbows to the side, so I'm doing that as well. I feel that I should try harder to keep my elbows straight. Any other feedback?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Edward Henigin, January 1, 2018 · 3 Replies · 74 Views
(don't mind the 9 year old)
In the course video, I see the athlete rotating his elbows to the side, so I'm doing that as well. I feel that I should try harder to keep my elbows straight. Any other feedback?
Hi Edward, the primary goal it is the shoulder flexion. it occurs without beginning the dislocates as you are doing.
On 1/1/2018 at 2:46 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Edward, the primary goal it is the shoulder flexion. it occurs without beginning the dislocates as you are doing.
Alessandro - is it correct to rotate the elbows outward? The athlete in the example video does that. If so, we are to rotate the elbows but NOT I guess rotate the shoulder in the socket as in a dislocate?
Once you 've grabbed the wood bar there is no reason to rotate more the elbows. The video is only for a fast demonstration. Asking the forum it is the best way to solve these doubts.