This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elbow pain

Started by Marcus Ramtohul, January 1, 2018 · 2 Replies · 110 Views

Marcus Ramtohul

Hey all,

Looking for some advice please:

I'm steadily progressing through Foundation course and just started Thoraic bridge work.

I'm noticing elbow pain in table and rocking table positions (Inside of the arm).

The rest rest of my mobility is steadily improving.

Am I doing something wrong?

How can I build up to the progressions?

e.g. in Core program the preceding progression is too easy but table hurts my elbow :( 

 

Étienne Lajeunesse

Coaches could help you more with this one, but you can look to some things that could help you :

-Maybe you're pushing to hard, try to do it more progressively.

-Maybe you're not mobile enough to do the ideal form, you can to take some distance between your hands as it would lower the pressure on your joints.

-Maybe some of your arms muscles need to be loosen up a bit, try to stretch or do some foam rolling on your arms before doing extensions, it can make the difference.

Other than that, sending a form check to coaches will greatly help you to understand.

Hope it helps :)

Alessandro Mainente

HI Marcus can you be more accurate? Is it the biceps tendon? Is it located in the bone part of the medial elbow?