Having mastered F1 SLS at the end of November, I continued doing PE5 Step nine for the rest of the year. I had planned to Purchase F2 and start the next SLS progression with the new year. However, I am contemplating going all the way back to the start for 2018. Spending the first week with fundamentals, The second week with al PE1 mastery exercises, the third week with all PE2 mastery exercises, ect. until I had caught up to where I had ended the year. Therefore, I would be spending the first 6 weeks of the year reinforcing movements that I have mastered prior to moving on to F2. SLS is the only movement I have completed F1 for, although I am close on Straddle Planche. Your thoughts?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
PRESS FORWARD OR REINFORCE FUNDAMENTALS
Started by JAY ROACH, December 31, 2017 · 1 Replies · 200 Views
Love the idea.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer