This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Back on it

Started by De_LosSantos, March 30, 2010 · 19 Replies · 1,414 Views

De_LosSantos

So after giving up on the other log due to inconsitency problems I decided to start a new one. I'm going to make sure that I will take things to the end. I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON THIS.

So my new 8-week cycle will be a little different from the other one. I will still keep it simple because I'm a raw begginer.

My new schedule will be:

Monday: Frog Stand/tuck Back lever/Dips/HLL/Wall Handstand

Tuesday: Tuck front lever/Low l-sit/Rows/Begginer Shrimp

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Frog Stand/Tuck back lever/HeSPU/H(headstand)LL/wall handstand

Friday: Tuck front lever/L-sit low/Pullups/Begginer Shrimp

I will also do wrist pushups,wall walks and other joint preparation exercises by the end of every workout

De_LosSantos

30/03/10

Today's workout was:

Front tuck lever 4x15

L-sit low 4x15

Rows 3x3

Shrimps 3x3

I can't pull myself to tuck lever. I have to jump. In the next cycle I will maybe include something like a front tuck lever pull...The l-sit feels good. I think I may be able to do it by the end of this cycle. I did intermediate shrimps were you just touch the ground with the knee and they are hard which surprised me. I didn't think they would be harder than weighted pistols.

Charles Weill

Keep it up, bro! I'm looking forward to your post in 8 weeks. I'm picturing some significant progress.

De_LosSantos
Keep it up, bro! I'm looking forward to your post in 8 weeks. I'm picturing some significant progress.

Thanks Bro

De_LosSantos

01/04/10

Todays was:

Frog Stand 4x15

Tuck Back lever 4x15

HESPU negatives 3x1

Headstand leg raises 3x3

Wall Handstands 3x30

The handstands leave me completely drained :S....and the tuck back lever is really really unconfortable...makes me feel very dizzy...the other exercises felt fine....

today's workout music:

Q5S6KLC2kV8

De_LosSantos

02/04/10

Today's workout was:

Tuck front lever 4x15

l-sit 4x15

jumping pullups 3x3

Shrimps 3x3

Decided no to do straddle L. I don't possess enough flexibility :(

Today I felt my jumping pullups were a bit weaker...maybe I was too tired from the levers??

I didn't felt tired so, I dunno must be because it was the last workout of the week

Today's workout music

De_LosSantos

05/04/10

Frog Stand 4x15

Tuck Back lever 4x15

Pseudo Planche pushups3x1

Hanging leg raises 3x3

Wall Handstands 3x30

De_LosSantos

06/04/10

Tuck front lever 4x15

l-sit 4x15

jumping pullups 3x3

Shrimps 3x3

De_LosSantos

08/05/10

Todays was:

Frog Stand 4x15

Tuck Back lever 4x15

HESPU negatives 3x1

Headstand leg raises 3x3

Wall Handstands 3x30

De_LosSantos

09/05/10

Tuck front lever 4x15

l-sit 4x15

jumping pullups 3x3

Shrimps 3x3

De_LosSantos

12/05/10

Frog Stand 4x15

Tuck Back lever 4x15

Planche Lean 3x5 sec

Hanging leg raises 3x3

Wall Handstands 3x30

De_LosSantos

Internet connection problems and not enought time kept me from posting :S

De_LosSantos

15/4/10

Frog Stand 4x15

Tuck Back lever 4x15

HESPU negatives 3x1

Headstand leg raises 3x3

Wall Handstands 3x30

De_LosSantos

16/04/10

Tuck front lever 4x15

l-sit 4x15

negative pullups 3x1

Shrimps 3x3

De_LosSantos

19/04/10

Frog Stand 4x15

Tuck Back lever 4x15

Planche Lean 3x5 sec

Hanging leg raises 3x3

Wall Handstands 4x30

De_LosSantos

20/04/10

Another day...

Front tuck lever 4x15

L-Sit 4x15

Pullup 3x1(negatives)

Shrimps 3x3

Just so that everyone knows a bit about my progress things are definitely getting easier. They're not "easy" yet but my holds thing very solid and I' sure that I'm able to pass to the next progressions. Anyways, the other day I was sitting on a bench and out of nowhere I thougth"Let's see if I can hold an horizontal L-sit" So I lifted my legs up totally straight and then lifted my self and I was able to hold it :D Not a flat back L-Sit but it was horizontal and my legs were completely straigth. I was also able to do 2 pullups the other day. I'm feeling much stronger on the btgb program and I also gained some mass since I've been eating a lot(mainly milk)

De_LosSantos

22/04/10

Didn't worked out today. Had a huge headhache and nausea. Firs time I missed a workout....

De_LosSantos

23/04/10

Tuck front lever 4x15

L-sit 4x15

Pullups 3x1(negatives)

Shrimps 3x3

De_LosSantos

26/04/10

Frog stand 4x15

tuck back lever 4x15

planche lean 3x5 sec

Hanging leg raise 3x3

Handstand 3x30

About handstand. I know I can put my hands much closer to the wall but I start to wonder if I can hold it freestanding even for just for some seconds. Something I will find out in may.

De_LosSantos

27/04/10

Tuck front lever 4x15

L-sit 4x15

Pullup negatives 3x1

Shrimps 3x3

Today was so hot...