Good morning GB community and Happy New Year!
If you train before you have breakfast, do you still follow the same protein and fat guidelines for the meal following your workout?
Thank you!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kevin Amoroso, December 30, 2017 · 2 Replies · 123 Views
Good morning GB community and Happy New Year!
If you train before you have breakfast, do you still follow the same protein and fat guidelines for the meal following your workout?
Thank you!
Hey Kevin, i'm not used to..but I still consider that my energy stores are lower if compared to a workout with a previous breakfast especially fats.
Also it depends on what I had on my last meal in the previous dinner, if there was more carbs (maybe due to work constrictions) I tend to assume less carbs in the morning.
I recommend following the advice of the course and avoiding carbs for your first meal, even if you are training afterward. I know many people actually prefer to train before consuming breakfast. Even in that case, follow the Thrive guidelines for that meal.