This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS SE3

Started by Ryan Segervall, December 29, 2017 · 6 Replies · 92 Views

Ryan Segervall

(right leg) 

(left leg)

This is my second time on this progression and wanted to get a form check to see how things look and what I can improve on.

(left leg feels and looks better but this is nothing new. Left leg has always been stronger than my right. Will get better with time) 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Ryan, it looks good to me. Do you have a front view?

Ryan Segervall
On 12/29/2017 at 7:10 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Ryan, it looks good to me. Do you have a front view?

 here is a front view. Lost a little balance on my left leg during one of the reps. The rest of the sets (not filmed) I was able to maintain balance. Also I am working on getting a metronome so I can insure a 10s eccentric. These are more like 6-8s

Bryant Wilson

Ryan, One option for a free metronome, assuming you have a smart phone, is just to google search metronome.  The first option is a metronome you can adjust to 60 bpm, which helps to keep your second count honest.  

Étienne Lajeunesse
33 minutes ago, Bryant Wilson said:

Ryan, One option for a free metronome, assuming you have a smart phone, is just to google search metronome.  The first option is a metronome you can adjust to 60 bpm, which helps to keep your second count honest.  

Thanks for posting this! Will help a lot :)

Alessandro Mainente

They are good. you can move on.

Ryan Segervall
On 1/5/2018 at 3:18 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

They are good. you can move on.

Progress my IM? 

 

Edit: Sorry for the confusion. I am not yet at 5x5x10s eccentrics. This was 4x2x10s. I will continue to progress the volume till I get to the required 5x5x10s. 

 

as for my IM i am still trying to perfect the single leg sliders from the previous progression 

 this is where I am at currently and was going to stay here until 5x5 on these was easy.