This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/SE5 form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 29, 2017 · 8 Replies · 160 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello Guys!

I'm going to start working on full form of L-sit. Firstly I would like to know If form is correct. Here's an attempt:

How do you find It?

Any feedback Will be appreciated!

Thank you!

Alessandro

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Alessandro, move your hips a bur forward and then it is ok.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
On 12/31/2017 at 4:09 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Alessandro, move your hips a bur forward and then it is ok.

Hi @Alessandro Mainente, I tried to follow your tip. Here's a video:

How does it look now? Are my hips sufficiently moved forward?

Thank you!

Alessandro

 

Alessandro Mainente

WOnderful!

Tanya Hill

Alessandro, your commitment to your training is shining. Keep it up my friend. 

Alessandro Di Sanzo
9 minutes ago, Tanya Hill said:

Alessandro, your commitment to your training is shining. Keep it up my friend. 

Thank you @Tanya Hill!! I'll do my best, be sure I'm not going to stop now!

Leo Trinidad

Beautiful advance LSit @Alessandro Di Sanzo wow

Alessandro Di Sanzo
On 2/6/2018 at 3:12 PM, Leo Trinidad said:

Beautiful advance LSit @Alessandro Di Sanzo wow

I guess all that time spent on bent l-sit was worth it! :D

Thank you Leo! Then let's push till mastery! 

Leo Trinidad

I have asked this before, in the Foundation Courses, it is not required to master it in advanced LSit but by doing so, it makes the other progressions in manna more easier/doable. You are on the right track @Alessandro Di Sanzo Keep up the good work. Hoping to see more of your progress.