I have the fundamentals and the foundation 1. Getting back into the swing of things. It would be great if it were possible to add the daily limber into the schedule of available workouts. That way it could also then be added to workout history. I sometimes forget to do it and I just follow whatever is on my schedule. Then finding it and then going back to the schedule does take some time and kinda breaks the momentum. Otherwise everything is going great, a bit sore, think I over did it some with the middle split.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Daily limber + schedule?
Started by Teasha Jackson, December 28, 2017 · 3 Replies · 228 Views
Hey Teasha, are you following the suggestion of "once a week" for the middle split series?
20 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Hey Teasha, are you following the suggestion of "once a week" for the middle split series?
Yes, I am, I don't do anything extra. I did it this past Tuesday and it still hurts today, I did feel like I was working within my limits, I don't know. That's why I was planning to start doing the daily limber, especially on the lighter days.
Hey Teasha,
Be sure to rest up and consider skipping Middle Split this next week. As for the Daily Limber being added to your schedule, we appreciate the feedback. I agree that it would be a nice addition.